Monday, April 4, 2016

Learning to simplify RAW sometimes



I am doing better today.

Yesterday I was Raw till dinner and I had a cooked Amy's organics Vegan, Gluten free meal.. just about as good as I can do without eating Raw.

I ate lots of fruit yesterday.  For me fruit makes it so easy.  I love a good salad but when I am struggling and need EASY peasey it's fruit.

One thing that occurred to me a little too late to help the last week but I know now, is that when I start struggling and really am too stressed to do all the prep work and menu planning and stuff I think I need to do to keep it interesting that for a few days eating fruit only is OK! 

That is sort of what I am doing right now.. till dinner for a few days. 

Tonight we are closing on our refinance for our mortgage and I won't go into it allot but we are saving enough to be able to afford even more RAW!

I will be so glad when this is finalized and also when TAXES are done holy damn. 

We are planning a mini vaca in Miami at the end of the month to unwind and I am so exited and READY.

Doing a post on that soon.. 

Having a microwave cooked Vegan dinner again tonight to make it easy on me since our notary will be arriving at the house around dinner time and I don't want a messy kitchen.  

Tomorrow I am making one of my all time favorite Raw meals for dinner.  Carrot, Broccoli Raisin slaw.  It's EASY to make and easy to clean up after. 

It's just lots of peeled, organic carrots, celery and broccoli shredded in a food processor.. A dressing made of Raw honey and fresh lime juice and raisins and sprouted sunflower seeds mixed in...

It's best made a few hours ahead of time.  The raisins get all plump and juice and I usually make a double batch and eat on it or two days.

More Later~


No comments:

Post a Comment