Sunday, June 14, 2015

Juice Fast Day 2


First thing this AM I made ginger lime tea to enjoy as the hubs drank his coffee. Thin slice ginger. Juice half lime. Add boiling water and steep 5 min. Strain and add a few drops stevia. Delish I tell you!

I've lost two pounds since yesterday. Yesterday we ran around for several hours and I really felt fine all day until nighttime when my normal sinus detox started to come on. Thats always my very first detox sign. I use a neti pot and it really helps.

 This is my 4th Juice Fast. #1 was 3 days, #2 was 7 days, #3 was 12 days and this one will be 10 days only as I am visiting family at the end of the month and I need enough time to transition back onto solid food. I want to do another in July.

Yesterday I had LOTS more energy than I thought I would... it's amazing how much of our vital energy we use in digestion of food.

Made Lou Corona's Lemon Ginger Blast for breaky and hubs said he wanted one too! WIN! On our way to farmer's market soon!

Re: The Lou Corona Lemon Ginger Blast. I made a huge batch this morning. I had heard this juice was fab and OMG it is!!! I was at first a little thrown by the long list of ingredients but it's a nice synergy and obviously a well thought out juice recipe.

This will be on the menu often rather I'm juice fasting or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment