Sunday, March 29, 2015

So Far So Good

Well its been a while since I've journaled. I'm doing well though!!!

I've been fairly high raw (between 60 & 70%) the last week or so and I'm finally feeling well!!

I can breathe better every day because my sinus loves the no dairy.. at least I think that's what it is.. could be no gluten is helping as well.
I am slowly working toward higher raw and going to be adding more salads for dinner occasionally and eating a vegan cooked meal occasionally at night.. I want to transition slowly because I am not putting crazy demands on myself but I can not unlearn what I know..

I just can't in my right mind continue with the SAD diet. Once I learned what raw eating can do for us I just can no longer ignore it and sit around in ignorant bliss... I am excited.

Yesterday I put on my new Boston proper 18 jeans and they are already getting big!

Food today.. planning grapefruit banana raspberry fruit bowl for breakfast and then a mint..cucumber.. honeydew.. greens juice for a snack.. salad for me for lunch and DH will have leftover Vegan dinner from last night for lunch and Vegan dairy free gluten Amy's meals for dinner. So 75% raw today.

I have had some detox but mostly just horrid headaches although two days ago I woke and my back had seized up like I had somehow really wrenched it and I could hardly walk all day. I was 80% better the very next day. Strange! Detox fascinates me and I am looking forward to more. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment