Monday, March 30, 2015

I love Mondays! I know I'm strange and I'm okay with that

My gorgeous salad from lunch yesterday:
! Well I am not sure how it is really possible but I feel so much better than I did even 10 days ago.

I have this full body calmness and a very clear headed feeling. I just feel relaxed and full of ease. There really is no other way to describe it.

 I've only been approximately 75% raw and it has already made a huge difference, I was really suffering though.

I was depressed and had a defeatist attitude and had an Inflammatory Bowel flare that was the worst I can actually ever remember having.

To say I am encouraged is an understatement!

I have been having predominantly fruit as my first meal of the day ( after my hot water with fresh lemon juice and stevia that I have with my husband as he drinks his coffee when we wake up. I gave up coffee and I'm okay with it right now!)

 Then the last few days I find myself naturally fasting until at least noon sometimes even 1 p.m. (I am not getting any exercise yet so I'm definitely less hungry).

Then when I do get hungry I'll have as much fruit as I feel like eating and then a couple of hours later a big salad and maybe a handful of nuts. I've been making this dressing that I like, it is raw cashews, tomatoes, lemon juice and a sundried tomato or two which adds a richness and a saltyness that I love.

I have been either making it cooked vegan dinner for us most nights or we've been eating and Amy's vegan meal. Dairy free gluten free Amy's for me.

I want to transition to occasionally a raw dinner as well. Maybe one or two a week. I'm taking it slow and putting no huge demands on myself though!

I haven't weighed in a few days but the last time I checked I had lost 4 pounds in the last week.

Of course I want to lose weight I need to lose over 80 pounds still! But now my focus is actually more on health.

I believe our health is our wealth!

I'm planning on trying to start getting a little sun everyday soon.

~~~ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment