Friday, June 2, 2017

Made it 7 Days!



I came off my fast last night.  I all of a sudden got severe hunger and just decided it was ok.. I had done a week and not to push myself to continue.. that's not healthy mentally for me.  Deprivation mindset only leads to binge eating for me.

Plus I have been feeling a little depressed.. sort of just blah.  I am tired of having no energy at all and since I have not been hungry and then all of a sudden was, I think it was time.

I ate a banana and then some PB2 a little later.. it was VERY HARD to not pig out.. I then had a English muffin with a bit of butter (I had to reign myself in on the fat) and jelly..

I am really missing energy and hoping coming off my fast will help my melancholy.  I will go back to my work on intuitive eating and consuming whole foods the huge majority of the time.

Yesterday I really had no drive.  I just want to be doing nothing.  I did make myself mop the kitchen floor and repair a VERY long necklace (took hours) of mine that recently broke.. It's one of my favorites...

UPDATE:
This AM I feel so good.. I have much more energy already.. I am wanting to eat allot and I am working on really honoring my hunger and not pigging out.  I decided the reason I had such low energy was because my body was spending all my energy on detox and healing a couple of issues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment