Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cooked Vegan in a High Raw Lifestyle and Dizziness is Detox

I'm eating lots of raw.. mostly eating raw till after 4.  I have lots of fruit and salad and I've been juicing carrot, turmeric ginger juice.  I also have been drinking an anti-inflammatory shake that's high raw. 

It's frozen organic fruit (I like the mixed berry), a banana, ground flax seed, hemp seed protein powder, flax oil, borage oil, raw cacao and stevia.  I've been making it for my hubs too occasionally. He loves anything chocolate so it's a winner.

I've been eating cooked vegan occasionally for dinner.  If I don't eat the occasional cooked vegan meal my detox is too hard core.  My favorite cooked meal lately is to make a really great guacamole, salute some kale and garlic and roast a couple of fat Yukon gold potatoes and mix the gauc and kale and stuff the potatoes with it.  AWESOME!!!!

I also found a great recipe for vegan Paella.    I'll post the recipe next time I make it. 

I am having a bit of headache and yesterday I was dizzy when I woke.  I know it's detox.  I would be really worried and freaked out with dizziness because I had never read it IS a detox symptom.  It' very unsettling to me.  I would almost have a headache over dizziness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment